← Back to all states
State / New Hampshire

New Hampshire


New Hampshire Department of Agriculture - Pesticide Licensing


University of New Hampshire - Pesticide Safety Education


New Hampshire Department of Agriculture - Directory


Reciprocal Pesticide License States

No reciprocal states found. However, there may still be some states that offer reciprocal licensing, if noted above.

See all states

R550X applicability

The R550X is an uncrewed helicoper based on the Robinson R44 Raven II, which is already commonly used in aerial application. The R550X can be used for aerial spraying applications if the pesticide is approved for conventional aerial application and all FAA airworthiness and Part 137 operator regulations are met.

For more information on airworthiness certificates and operating waivers for the R550X, please reach out to our agriculture team.

State contacts

New Hampshire Department of Agriculture - Division of Pesticide Control

(603) 271-3550

Learn more
last updated on
February 6, 2024

Transform the  way you fly